Deer crashes through carpet store
CASTLE SHANNON, Pa. (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- This deer wasn't caught in the headlights. It was called on the carpet.
A Pittsburgh-area carpeting store has been cleaning up after the wild animal smashed into the store and ran amok Tuesday.
Jill Horvatic, an employee of Stout Carpeting in Castle Shannon, tells a local television station that she hid while the animal ran around, crashing into displays and damaging other items.
Horvatic says, "I was shaking. I haven't felt like that ever in my life. For 20 minutes all I heard was banging and glass shattering. It was horrifying."
Police were able to get the deer out of the store before anybody got hurt.
pennsylvania, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 23 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 9 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 11 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 21 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 12 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 20 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 22 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 14 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
14 min ago