Activist gets something off her chest
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A San Francisco activist had something to get off her chest -- and the rest of her, too.
The woman stripped off her clothes during a hearing at the Board of Supervisors.
The supervisors were taking comments on a proposed public nudity ban.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports the woman let her body make her statement.
She opposes the proposal that would bar letting it all hang out on sidewalks, streets and public transit.
But nakedness at street festivals and parades wouldn't be outlawed.
The woman was led away by a sheriff's deputy.
A few minutes later she got dressed again.
california, san francisco, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 40 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees 48 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids