Activist gets something off her chest
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A San Francisco activist had something to get off her chest -- and the rest of her, too.
The woman stripped off her clothes during a hearing at the Board of Supervisors.
The supervisors were taking comments on a proposed public nudity ban.
The San Francisco Chronicle reports the woman let her body make her statement.
She opposes the proposal that would bar letting it all hang out on sidewalks, streets and public transit.
But nakedness at street festivals and parades wouldn't be outlawed.
The woman was led away by a sheriff's deputy.
A few minutes later she got dressed again.
california, san francisco, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 24 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 42 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House