Underwear thief spared jail
COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A University of Missouri panty thief won't be going to jail.
Sophomore Kevin D. Waida has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor stealing.
He swiped women's underwear from a dorm laundry.
The Columbia Daily Tribune reports a judge sentenced the student to two years of unsupervised probation.
If Waida stays out of trouble, the conviction could be cleared from his record.
missouri, bizarre bazaar
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 16 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 9 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 29 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ