You really should rob this school
PITTSBURGH (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're a would-be bandit -- you might want to steer clear of a Kung Fu school.
Instructor Joshua Wang was just finishing a class, when he gave a crook free lesson.
Wang tells a local television station in Pittsburgh that a man walked into his school carrying a gun.
Wang grabbed the man's head and twisted it.
A student tried to take away the weapon.
But Wang says the robber was "very strong" and managed to get free, then run.
Wang notes he's from China and says he has never seen anything like it.
pennsylvania, pittsburgh, dumb criminals, school, robbery, bizarre bazaar
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 4 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts 34 min ago
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos