You really should rob this school
PITTSBURGH (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're a would-be bandit -- you might want to steer clear of a Kung Fu school.
Instructor Joshua Wang was just finishing a class, when he gave a crook free lesson.
Wang tells a local television station in Pittsburgh that a man walked into his school carrying a gun.
Wang grabbed the man's head and twisted it.
A student tried to take away the weapon.
But Wang says the robber was "very strong" and managed to get free, then run.
Wang notes he's from China and says he has never seen anything like it.
pennsylvania, pittsburgh, dumb criminals, school, robbery, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 12 min ago
- Temps Soar 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 15 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 30 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 32 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 22 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
28 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
12 min ago