You really should rob this school
PITTSBURGH (AP) - November 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- If you're a would-be bandit -- you might want to steer clear of a Kung Fu school.
Instructor Joshua Wang was just finishing a class, when he gave a crook free lesson.
Wang tells a local television station in Pittsburgh that a man walked into his school carrying a gun.
Wang grabbed the man's head and twisted it.
A student tried to take away the weapon.
But Wang says the robber was "very strong" and managed to get free, then run.
Wang notes he's from China and says he has never seen anything like it.
pennsylvania, pittsburgh, dumb criminals, school, robbery, bizarre bazaar
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing Malaysian jet 5 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing...
5 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos