Politics is a dirty business
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev. (AP) - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Think politics is a dirty business?
Try telling that to brothel owner Lance Gilman.
He's got a new job, as an elected member of the Storey County, Nevada, commission.
Gilman owns the legal brothel the Mustang Ranch.
He won 62 percent of the vote Tuesday.
Gilman says his experience as a small-business owner will help while serving on the county commission.
nevada, election, bizarre bazaar
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 56 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 21 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 37 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 13 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
56 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
19 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
37 min ago