Politics is a dirty business
VIRGINIA CITY, Nev. (AP) - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Think politics is a dirty business?
Try telling that to brothel owner Lance Gilman.
He's got a new job, as an elected member of the Storey County, Nevada, commission.
Gilman owns the legal brothel the Mustang Ranch.
He won 62 percent of the vote Tuesday.
Gilman says his experience as a small-business owner will help while serving on the county commission.
nevada, election, bizarre bazaar
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 58 min ago
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 31 min ago
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
58 min ago