Must be reptile free for a year
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- No snakes for you!
At least not for a year.
A Nebraska judge is ordering John Foss Junior not to have any of the reptiles for 12 months.
Authorities say he had up to 30 illegal venomous snakes in his home.
Officials found cobras, black mambas, vipers and rattlesnakes in aquariums in a bedroom.
After pleading guilty, a judge sentenced Foss to probation and fined him 600 bucks.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the snakes have been turned over to an area zoo.
nebraska, animals, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 4 min ago
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight 37 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire 35 min ago
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing 48 min ago
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
4 min ago
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
37 min ago