Must be reptile free for a year
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- No snakes for you!
At least not for a year.
A Nebraska judge is ordering John Foss Junior not to have any of the reptiles for 12 months.
Authorities say he had up to 30 illegal venomous snakes in his home.
Officials found cobras, black mambas, vipers and rattlesnakes in aquariums in a bedroom.
After pleading guilty, a judge sentenced Foss to probation and fined him 600 bucks.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the snakes have been turned over to an area zoo.
nebraska, animals, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 27 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 40 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor