Must be reptile free for a year
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- No snakes for you!
At least not for a year.
A Nebraska judge is ordering John Foss Junior not to have any of the reptiles for 12 months.
Authorities say he had up to 30 illegal venomous snakes in his home.
Officials found cobras, black mambas, vipers and rattlesnakes in aquariums in a bedroom.
After pleading guilty, a judge sentenced Foss to probation and fined him 600 bucks.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the snakes have been turned over to an area zoo.
nebraska, animals, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 49 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 44 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 37 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 53 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
11 min ago