Must be reptile free for a year
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - November 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- No snakes for you!
At least not for a year.
A Nebraska judge is ordering John Foss Junior not to have any of the reptiles for 12 months.
Authorities say he had up to 30 illegal venomous snakes in his home.
Officials found cobras, black mambas, vipers and rattlesnakes in aquariums in a bedroom.
After pleading guilty, a judge sentenced Foss to probation and fined him 600 bucks.
The Omaha World-Herald reports the snakes have been turned over to an area zoo.
nebraska, animals, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 44 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- Surveillance expected from Target heist 22 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
44 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
22 min ago