Officer losing his head over poster vandalism
TITUSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A northwestern Pennsylvania police officer who moonlights as a professional wrestler is losing his head in a case of poster vandalism.
No, Titusville Officer Aaron Madden isn't terribly upset - even though his head has been torn off a life-size poster of him posing as his rasslin' alter ego, Luscious Rocky Reynolds.
Madden posed for the picture as part of a local United Way campaign. His head has been torn off three times in the several weeks since it's been posted on the side of a building in Titusville, about 80 miles north of Pittsburgh.
A local newspaper says the last time it happened, a man seen on surveillance video was ticketed for criminal mischief.
Madden says he doesn't know - and has never arrested - the suspect, who tells police it was a "drunken prank."
pennsylvania, vandalism, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 45 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly 5 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 7 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
45 min ago
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
5 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos