Officer losing his head over poster vandalism
TITUSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A northwestern Pennsylvania police officer who moonlights as a professional wrestler is losing his head in a case of poster vandalism.
No, Titusville Officer Aaron Madden isn't terribly upset - even though his head has been torn off a life-size poster of him posing as his rasslin' alter ego, Luscious Rocky Reynolds.
Madden posed for the picture as part of a local United Way campaign. His head has been torn off three times in the several weeks since it's been posted on the side of a building in Titusville, about 80 miles north of Pittsburgh.
A local newspaper says the last time it happened, a man seen on surveillance video was ticketed for criminal mischief.
Madden says he doesn't know - and has never arrested - the suspect, who tells police it was a "drunken prank."
pennsylvania, vandalism, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 28 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
28 min ago