Officer losing his head over poster vandalism
TITUSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - November 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- A northwestern Pennsylvania police officer who moonlights as a professional wrestler is losing his head in a case of poster vandalism.
No, Titusville Officer Aaron Madden isn't terribly upset - even though his head has been torn off a life-size poster of him posing as his rasslin' alter ego, Luscious Rocky Reynolds.
Madden posed for the picture as part of a local United Way campaign. His head has been torn off three times in the several weeks since it's been posted on the side of a building in Titusville, about 80 miles north of Pittsburgh.
A local newspaper says the last time it happened, a man seen on surveillance video was ticketed for criminal mischief.
Madden says he doesn't know - and has never arrested - the suspect, who tells police it was a "drunken prank."
pennsylvania, vandalism, bizarre bazaar
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 28 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Woman's body found in Berks County
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 20 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
14 min ago