Virginia men charged with stealing W. Pa. fish
ERIE, Pa. (AP) - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three Virginia men are in hot water for allegedly stealing 31 fish from a western Pennsylvania hatchery.
A local newspaper reports that the men are accused of taking 29 steelhead and two brown trout from the Trout Run nursery on Tuesday night. That's near Erie.
Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission officer Brook Tolbert says the unidentified men were charged with the unlawful taking of more than three times the daily limit of trout and with unlawful devices used to take trout.
erie, pennsylvania, bizarre bazaar
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 19 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane 6 min ago
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones