Virginia men charged with stealing W. Pa. fish
ERIE, Pa. (AP) - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three Virginia men are in hot water for allegedly stealing 31 fish from a western Pennsylvania hatchery.
A local newspaper reports that the men are accused of taking 29 steelhead and two brown trout from the Trout Run nursery on Tuesday night. That's near Erie.
Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission officer Brook Tolbert says the unidentified men were charged with the unlawful taking of more than three times the daily limit of trout and with unlawful devices used to take trout.
erie, pennsylvania, bizarre bazaar
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 44 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved 47 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 6 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 36 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
44 min ago
- Group calls on Phila. City Council for...
42 min ago