Virginia men charged with stealing W. Pa. fish
ERIE, Pa. (AP) - November 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three Virginia men are in hot water for allegedly stealing 31 fish from a western Pennsylvania hatchery.
A local newspaper reports that the men are accused of taking 29 steelhead and two brown trout from the Trout Run nursery on Tuesday night. That's near Erie.
Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission officer Brook Tolbert says the unidentified men were charged with the unlawful taking of more than three times the daily limit of trout and with unlawful devices used to take trout.
erie, pennsylvania, bizarre bazaar
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 40 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally