Not a very good hiding place
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's not a particularly good place to hide your stash -- the back of a deputy's patrol car.
But authorities, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, charge Raymond Rodarte tried to do just that.
A local television station reports that Rodarte was pulled over for driving with expired tags.
He was busted after deputies say they found drug paraphernalia in his car and Rodarte reeked of pot.
On the way to jail, authorities say Rodarte tried hiding weed, heroin and coke in the back of the sheriff's department vehicle.
He's now facing drug trafficking charges.
new mexico, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 56 min ago
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today 34 min ago
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE 29 min ago
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7
- Special investigative committee building...
35 min ago