Not a very good hiding place
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's not a particularly good place to hide your stash -- the back of a deputy's patrol car.
But authorities, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, charge Raymond Rodarte tried to do just that.
A local television station reports that Rodarte was pulled over for driving with expired tags.
He was busted after deputies say they found drug paraphernalia in his car and Rodarte reeked of pot.
On the way to jail, authorities say Rodarte tried hiding weed, heroin and coke in the back of the sheriff's department vehicle.
He's now facing drug trafficking charges.
new mexico, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 4 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 13 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
4 min ago