Talk about a mouth full
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - December 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's a mouthful -- a mouthful of heroin.
Authorities in Wilmington, Delaware, charge Aaron Hurtt tried stashing nearly 30 bags of heroin in his mouth.
Officers were dispatched on a suspicious activity call.
Police say as they approached, they saw Hurtt cramming the dope into his pie hole.
He was busted on drug-dealing charges and ordered held on $15,000 bail.
delaware, wilmington, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, bizarre bazaar
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 26 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Video: Firefighters rescue puppy from sewer drain