Desperately seeking student
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Georgia Southern is hoping for more than a victory at North Dakota State tomorrow.
Georgia Southern would also like to win over a student.
Officials of the Statesboro, Georgia, college say they have students from 49 of the 50 states.
But as marketing director Casey Jones says, "North Dakota. Zero. Goose egg."
School officials say they're not trying to steal any high school seniors from North Dakota.
But the Georgia Southern boosters note it's 11 degrees in Fargo, North Dakota, while it's 68 in Statesboro.
Need more convincing?
Georgia Southern students are walking to finals in flip-flops and shorts.
north dakota, college, bizarre bazaar
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 44 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 47 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...