Desperately seeking student
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - December 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- Georgia Southern is hoping for more than a victory at North Dakota State tomorrow.
Georgia Southern would also like to win over a student.
Officials of the Statesboro, Georgia, college say they have students from 49 of the 50 states.
But as marketing director Casey Jones says, "North Dakota. Zero. Goose egg."
School officials say they're not trying to steal any high school seniors from North Dakota.
But the Georgia Southern boosters note it's 11 degrees in Fargo, North Dakota, while it's 68 in Statesboro.
Need more convincing?
Georgia Southern students are walking to finals in flip-flops and shorts.
north dakota, college, bizarre bazaar
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 14 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 45 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
41 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
45 min ago