Ketchup on cheesesteak request causes ruckus
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - January 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A customer's request to put ketchup on a Philly cheesesteak caused a ruckus in an Orlando Subway shop.
Sandwich maker Lawrence Ordone told customer Luis Martinez that Subway doesn't have ketchup when the order was placed on New Year's night. There are differing accounts on what happened next, but Orlando television station WFTV reports Ordone lost his job.
Ordone says he told the customer he's "never put ketchup on anybody's sandwich." He says Martinez got "mouthy." Martinez denies that, but Ordone admits he flew off the handle at that point.
WFTV reports Ordone shoved a chair to the side and told Martinez "fight me like a man."
Martinez called 911. Ordone left the building. No one was arrested. But now Ordone is looking for a new job.
florida, orlando, fight, bizarre bazaar
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 11 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 3 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting 1 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
11 min ago