Fast-food robber suspect returns to eat, is nabbed
PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a suspected robber of a suburban Detroit restaurant who apparently returned months later to get some food is under arrest after being recognized by employees.
The Oakland County sheriff's department says workers at a McDonald's in Pontiac spotted the 40-year-old man Saturday in the drive-thru.
Sheriff's deputies responded and took the Pontiac man into custody. He was being held at the Oakland County Jail pending charges.
The robbery happened Oct. 5.
michigan, dumb criminals, food, bizarre bazaar
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 26 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 45 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
27 min ago