Change in alcohol rules?
DENVER (AP) - January 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Booze for 18-year-olds.
That's the proposal from a Colorado state senator.
But Republican Greg Brophy would only pour a beer for a teen under very specific conditions.
Brophy would allow parents to buy a drink for their kids at a bar or restaurant, and only if they are between 18 and 21.
Brophy says he got the idea after he and his wife took their daughter to dinner to celebrate her 20th birthday.
Brophy plans to introduce the legislation tomorrow.
colorado, alcohol, beer, bizarre bazaar
- 2 dead in police involved shootings 1 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 51 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 31 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 44 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
51 min ago