Change in alcohol rules?
DENVER (AP) - January 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Booze for 18-year-olds.
That's the proposal from a Colorado state senator.
But Republican Greg Brophy would only pour a beer for a teen under very specific conditions.
Brophy would allow parents to buy a drink for their kids at a bar or restaurant, and only if they are between 18 and 21.
Brophy says he got the idea after he and his wife took their daughter to dinner to celebrate her 20th birthday.
Brophy plans to introduce the legislation tomorrow.
colorado, alcohol, beer, bizarre bazaar
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 32 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 53 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 3 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 51 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 55 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 43 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 45 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
55 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks...
51 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
25 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
45 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos