Not a good way to get a date
RINGGOLD, Ga. (AP) - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- It's no way to get a date.
Jason Earl Dean is going to prison after he handcuffed himself to a female Taco Bell co-worker.
Dean said he was trying to convince the young woman to go out with him.
A Georgia judge has sentenced Dean to four years in the slammer.
A local newspaper reports that he'll also have to do six years on probation.
georgia, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 18 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila. 8 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard 42 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 13 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids 47 min ago
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint 28 min ago
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 49 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
47 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing pills in Gloucester...
46 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman...
13 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
49 min ago