New Jersey launches new ads
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey has a message for the nation's capital -- and the rest of the country, too.
Ads are going up around Washington reading "New Jersey: A State of Resilience."
It's just in time for President Barack Obama's second inauguration.
The campaign is to promote New Jersey's recovery from Superstorm Sandy.
The ads will also appear in New Orleans during the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras, and in other major markets through the year.
new jersey, trenton, bizarre bazaar
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?