New Jersey launches new ads
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey has a message for the nation's capital -- and the rest of the country, too.
Ads are going up around Washington reading "New Jersey: A State of Resilience."
It's just in time for President Barack Obama's second inauguration.
The campaign is to promote New Jersey's recovery from Superstorm Sandy.
The ads will also appear in New Orleans during the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras, and in other major markets through the year.
new jersey, trenton, bizarre bazaar
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 16 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 22 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 5 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 51 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 38 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
22 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos