New Jersey launches new ads
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey has a message for the nation's capital -- and the rest of the country, too.
Ads are going up around Washington reading "New Jersey: A State of Resilience."
It's just in time for President Barack Obama's second inauguration.
The campaign is to promote New Jersey's recovery from Superstorm Sandy.
The ads will also appear in New Orleans during the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras, and in other major markets through the year.
new jersey, trenton, bizarre bazaar
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 50 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 31 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
31 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
50 min ago