You'll need a bigger cup holder
LYSANDER, N.Y. (AP) - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- First came the regular, 12-ounce can.
Then the 16-ounce beer known as the "tall-boy."
So what do you call a 24-ounce can of beer?
To some, they're known as "tough guys."
But around the Anheuser-Busch InBev plant in central New York, the bigger beer is called a 2-4.
Thanks to the success of the 2-4, the plant is adding about 25 jobs.
The Syracuse Post-Standard reports the plant produces a number of products in the 24-ounce size, including Budweiser, Bud Light and Lime-A-Rita.
new york, alcohol, beer, bizarre bazaar
- Ocean County forest fire fully contained
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of New Jersey forest fires
- House gutted in South Philadelphia blaze 17 min ago
- Warning about dating apps after violent crimes
- Eye doctor, daughter post bail after pot bust
- Wedding crashers apologize to bride
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- 1 dead after motorcycle, vehicle collide in Wilmington
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts