You'll need a bigger cup holder
LYSANDER, N.Y. (AP) - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- First came the regular, 12-ounce can.
Then the 16-ounce beer known as the "tall-boy."
So what do you call a 24-ounce can of beer?
To some, they're known as "tough guys."
But around the Anheuser-Busch InBev plant in central New York, the bigger beer is called a 2-4.
Thanks to the success of the 2-4, the plant is adding about 25 jobs.
The Syracuse Post-Standard reports the plant produces a number of products in the 24-ounce size, including Budweiser, Bud Light and Lime-A-Rita.
new york, alcohol, beer, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy 34 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 1 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 1 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
34 min ago
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate...
30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
18 min ago