Bizarre Bazaar

You'll need a bigger cup holder

Monday, January 28, 2013

First came the regular, 12-ounce can.

Then the 16-ounce beer known as the "tall-boy."

So what do you call a 24-ounce can of beer?

To some, they're known as "tough guys."

But around the Anheuser-Busch InBev plant in central New York, the bigger beer is called a 2-4.

Thanks to the success of the 2-4, the plant is adding about 25 jobs.

The Syracuse Post-Standard reports the plant produces a number of products in the 24-ounce size, including Budweiser, Bud Light and Lime-A-Rita.

(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more Bizarre Bazaar »

new york, alcohol, beer, bizarre bazaar
blog comments powered by Disqus