What a 100 million dollars buy today
WOODSIDE, Calif. (AP) - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- What can you can get for more than a 100 million these days?
An estate in Northern California has sold for $117.5 million in the Woodside community of San Mateo County.
The area is popular with Silicon Valley power brokers like Larry Ellison.
The mansion comes with a pool house bigger than many homes, while planning records show a 780-square-foot detached library and a 715-square-foot "retreat" building were also approved for the property.
A local newspaper reports that the name of the buyer hasn't been disclosed.
california, home sales, money, bizarre bazaar
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 27 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 36 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 23 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River 21 min ago
- Thousands run first Boston Marathon since bombings 2 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 6 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!