What a 100 million dollars buy today
WOODSIDE, Calif. (AP) - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- What can you can get for more than a 100 million these days?
An estate in Northern California has sold for $117.5 million in the Woodside community of San Mateo County.
The area is popular with Silicon Valley power brokers like Larry Ellison.
The mansion comes with a pool house bigger than many homes, while planning records show a 780-square-foot detached library and a 715-square-foot "retreat" building were also approved for the property.
A local newspaper reports that the name of the buyer hasn't been disclosed.
california, home sales, money, bizarre bazaar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 16 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
2 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos