What a 100 million dollars buy today
WOODSIDE, Calif. (AP) - January 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- What can you can get for more than a 100 million these days?
An estate in Northern California has sold for $117.5 million in the Woodside community of San Mateo County.
The area is popular with Silicon Valley power brokers like Larry Ellison.
The mansion comes with a pool house bigger than many homes, while planning records show a 780-square-foot detached library and a 715-square-foot "retreat" building were also approved for the property.
A local newspaper reports that the name of the buyer hasn't been disclosed.
california, home sales, money, bizarre bazaar
- Snow today, heavy at times 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded 5 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
40 min ago