Valentine's Day surprise of the illegal kind
VALE, Ore. (AP) - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- There was a surprise in two Valentine's Day teddy bear gift baskets.
An illegal one.
Oregon State Police report a traffic stop on I-84 turned up five pounds of heroin.
The dope was hidden in two Valentine's Day gifts.
Lieutenant Gregg Hastings says two young women from Phoenix, Arizona, were arrested.
According to authorities, the teddy bear heroin was discovered after a trooper stopped the driver for failing to signal lane changes.
oregon, valentine's day, illegal drugs, bizarre bazaar
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 4 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's 13 min ago
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House 12 min ago
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
30 min ago
- Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
13 min ago
- Mysterious, driverless car spotted on highway
12 min ago
- First dog knocks down toddler at White House
12 min ago