Can I get my marijuana back?
TEMECULA, Calif. (AP) - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Southern California robbery victim wants deputies to give back his pot.
John Szwec runs a service that delivers medical marijuana to patients.
He says he was robbed while making a delivery last week.
According to Szwec, the bandits took an ounce of weed and about 400 bucks.
Szwec chased them in his pickup and the getaway car crashed on a freeway offramp, where Riverside County deputies busted two suspects.
Szwec says deputies seized all of his pot as evidence, effectively putting him out of business.
Szwec tells U-T San Diego he wants his medical marijuana returned.
california, medical marijuana, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Runway littered with holiday mail 10 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 14 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 2 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive 21 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 4 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 33 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
40 min ago