Moose leads to marijuana
BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - April 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police searching for a moose found something else -- a pot-growing growing operation.
Officers were called in to help Vermont game wardens looking for a wayward moose in Burlington.
Instead, police found marijuana plants in a shed behind a home.
After getting a search warrant, authorities report seizing 32 plants and some processed weed.
One man was busted.
It's not clear if the moose was ever found.
vermont, animals, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs