One too many returns
INDIANA, Pa. (AP) - May 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- There really weren't a lot of unhappy customers.
Just a couple of crooked store clerks.
That's according Pennsylvania state troopers.
Two former Lowe's employees are charged with stealing more than $16,000 by faking returns.
Police say Joseph Chunkala and David Cochran created about 80 bogus return receipts and pocketed the cash from the home improvement store.
They now face theft charges.
pennsylvania, lowes, dumb criminals, money, trending
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 24 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 22 min ago
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park...
24 min ago