United Airlines to offer bag pick-up, delivery
March 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- No need to worry about about checking or carrying your bags.
United Airlines said it plans to take the lug out of luggage during spring break by offering door-to-door luggage delivery for $25 each way.
Fliers can have up to nine bags, including golf clubs and skis, delivered to their destinations via FedEx standard overnight shipping on flights booked between March 18 and March 29.
Weight, size and other restrictions apply.
Customers print labels at home and have bags picked up at their home of office.
Or, they can drop bags off at a FedEx shipping center.
air fare, airline security, business/finance
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?