United Airlines to offer bag pick-up, delivery
March 18, 2010 (WPVI) -- No need to worry about about checking or carrying your bags.
United Airlines said it plans to take the lug out of luggage during spring break by offering door-to-door luggage delivery for $25 each way.
Fliers can have up to nine bags, including golf clubs and skis, delivered to their destinations via FedEx standard overnight shipping on flights booked between March 18 and March 29.
Weight, size and other restrictions apply.
Customers print labels at home and have bags picked up at their home of office.
Or, they can drop bags off at a FedEx shipping center.
air fare, airline security, business/finance
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 23 min ago
- Turning Milder 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 2 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
23 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
20 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
8 min ago
- Man eats out of dumpster for a cause
14 min ago