American Airlines to add service in New York
NEW YORK - March 31, 2010 -- American Airlines says it plans to add an additional 23 flights to and from seven new destinations out of New York's JFK and LaGuardia airports by the end of the year.
The carrier, based in Fort Worth, Texas, has also pledged more than $30 million in terminal improvements at the two airports.
Combined with earlier announcements, American and sister carrier American Eagle will add 31 total flights and 13 additional routes to and from the two airports by the end of 2010.
American is also partnering with JetBlue to offer their passengers international connections to American's international flights.
american airlines, business/finance
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion 28 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions 59 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins reports on a slushy start 58 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
59 min ago
- John Rawlins reports on a slushy start
58 min ago
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos