Starbucks expands insta-brew, adds flavors
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - August 31, 2010 -- Starbucks Corp. is set to debut its latest caffeinated concoction: flavored instant coffee.
The four slightly sweetened varieties of popular Via instant brew will be sold in Starbucks stores this fall.
No specific launch date has been announced.
The single-serving packages of mocha, vanilla, caramel and cinnamon dissolve in water.
They'll be added to grocery store shelves early next year.
Launched nationwide last September, Via racked up more than $100 million in worldwide sales in the 10 months since its debut.
Flavored Via will be backed by a free sample campaign along with television, print and online advertisements.
starbucks, diet, business/finance
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos