Burger King agrees to buyout from 3G Capital
MIAMI - September 2, 2010 -- Burger King Holdings Inc. is selling itself to private equity firm 3G Capital in a deal worth $3.26 billion.
Thursday's $24-per-share offer comes after a day of speculation about the deal sent shares up more than 15 percent. The stock continued to make big gains Thursday in premarket trading.
Burger King has until mid-October to solicit better offers.
burger king, business/finance
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 28 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ