GAP-lash: Customers react to clothier's new logo
October 8, 2010 -- Sometimes change is not good.
The Gap introduced a new logo earlier this week -- going from the iconic white lettering on a blue background to black lettering with a little blue square in the upper right hand corner.
And the reaction has been lukewarm with customers lashing out on the company's Facebook and Twitter pages.
One said the new logo makes the brand look "cheap and unappealing".
Another said "Really disgusting PR ploy, Gap."
On it's Facebook page GAP is now asking fans to share their ideas about the logo stating, "We love our version, but we'd like to see other ideas."
shopping, retail sales, business/finance
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 39 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 39 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 46 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 14 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 21 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
39 min ago
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos