NJ approves new CEO for 3 Trump casinos in AC
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - October 27, 2010 -- The head of a West Virginia casino company can now run the three Trump casinos in Atlantic City.
The New Jersey Casino Control Commission granted preliminary approval Wednesday to Robert Griffin to serve as CEO of Trump Entertainment Resorts. The company recently emerged from its third bankruptcy.
Griffin will replace current CEO Mark Juliano.
Griffin is president and CEO of MTR Gaming Group Inc., which owns casinos in West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio. A Trump Entertainment spokesman says Griffin is expected to leave MTR and start his new job within a few weeks.
The company owns the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort, Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino, and Trump Marina Hotel Casino.
donald trump, atlantic city, new jersey, casinos, business/finance
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 32 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 58 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 19 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 24 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
19 min ago
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos