Trump casinos lay off 250 employees
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) - December 2, 2010 -- Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc. has laid off about 250 employees at its Atlantic City casinos.
Chief Executive Officer Bob Griffin says those laid off include executives and hourly workers at Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort, Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino and Trump Marina Hotel Casino.
Griffin told The Press of Atlantic City that Wednesday's cuts are expected to be the last in the company's restructuring. However, he wouldn't rule out future layoffs if needed.
Trump Entertainment emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in July under the new ownership of corporate bondholders.
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City, http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com
donald trump, atlantic city, new jersey, casinos, unemployment, business/finance
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 1 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos