Ford recalls 15,000 trucks and crossovers
DETROIT (AP) - December 30, 2010 -- Ford is recalling nearly 15,000 trucks and crossovers due to problems with electrical systems that can short and create a fire.
The Detroit automaker said Thursday that the recall includes some 2011 model year F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX vehicles.
A Ford supplier of a control module produced the faulty product over a six-day period.
Owners may call Ford at 1-866-436-7332 to see if their vehicle is included in the recall.
ford motor company, automobiles, recall, business/finance
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 26 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare 34 min ago
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 16 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 24 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
26 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
24 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
16 min ago