Ford recalls 15,000 trucks and crossovers
DETROIT (AP) - December 30, 2010 -- Ford is recalling nearly 15,000 trucks and crossovers due to problems with electrical systems that can short and create a fire.
The Detroit automaker said Thursday that the recall includes some 2011 model year F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX vehicles.
A Ford supplier of a control module produced the faulty product over a six-day period.
Owners may call Ford at 1-866-436-7332 to see if their vehicle is included in the recall.
ford motor company, automobiles, recall, business/finance
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 3 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 24 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
3 min ago