Ford recalls 15,000 trucks and crossovers
DETROIT (AP) - December 30, 2010 -- Ford is recalling nearly 15,000 trucks and crossovers due to problems with electrical systems that can short and create a fire.
The Detroit automaker said Thursday that the recall includes some 2011 model year F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX vehicles.
A Ford supplier of a control module produced the faulty product over a six-day period.
Owners may call Ford at 1-866-436-7332 to see if their vehicle is included in the recall.
ford motor company, automobiles, recall, business/finance
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness