Ford recalls 15,000 trucks and crossovers
DETROIT (AP) - December 30, 2010 -- Ford is recalling nearly 15,000 trucks and crossovers due to problems with electrical systems that can short and create a fire.
The Detroit automaker said Thursday that the recall includes some 2011 model year F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, F-550, Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX vehicles.
A Ford supplier of a control module produced the faulty product over a six-day period.
Owners may call Ford at 1-866-436-7332 to see if their vehicle is included in the recall.
ford motor company, automobiles, recall, business/finance
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash