AT&T to sell Motorola Atrix 4G smart phone Feb. 22
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - February 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- AT&T has moved up the sale date for Motorola's new Atrix 4G smart phone, which is a speedy handset that can be purchased with a laptop dock.
The wireless carrier said Thursday that the phone will be available for purchase in stores starting Feb. 22. Previously, AT&T Inc. said it would start selling it March 6.
AT&T started taking pre-orders for the phone this week. Those who preordered it can get it Feb. 21 - delivered to their home or office, or picked up at an AT&T store.
The Atrix has 2 gigahertz of processing power, and it functions as a laptop when connected to the optional laptop dock.
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle 4 min ago
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos