AT&T to sell Motorola Atrix 4G smart phone Feb. 22
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - February 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- AT&T has moved up the sale date for Motorola's new Atrix 4G smart phone, which is a speedy handset that can be purchased with a laptop dock.
The wireless carrier said Thursday that the phone will be available for purchase in stores starting Feb. 22. Previously, AT&T Inc. said it would start selling it March 6.
AT&T started taking pre-orders for the phone this week. Those who preordered it can get it Feb. 21 - delivered to their home or office, or picked up at an AT&T store.
The Atrix has 2 gigahertz of processing power, and it functions as a laptop when connected to the optional laptop dock.
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos