American Airlines tickets back on Expedia, Hotwire
NEW YORK (AP) - April 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- American Airlines flights are available again on travel sites Expedia and Hotwire, ending a three-month old pricing dispute.
American had been trying to pay lower commissions to online travel sites for each ticket booked. The terms of agreement between the airline's parent company AMR Corp. and the travel company, Expedia Inc., were not disclosed.
The Fort Worth, Texas-based airline's tickets are still not being offered on Orbitz.
american airlines, air fare, air travel, business/finance
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth! 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Record Warmth!
13 min ago