Kodak explores 'alternatives' for digital patents
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
ROCHESTER, N.Y. - July 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Eastman Kodak says it is examining its "strategic alternatives" for 1,100 patents on digital imaging, which could include a sale. Its shares rose almost 5 percent in premarket trading on the disclosure.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new york, kodak, apple, business/finance
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike
- Temps Soar 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 55 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
54 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila...
55 min ago
More business resources