6at4 Business Report: "Revival" for HP Touchpad
December 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Your chance to get your hands on an HP Touchpad is coming around again!
Jobless claims down
The stock market was down even though fewer Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week according to the U.S. Department of Labor. But, companies may still be reluctant to hire more people until consumer demand picks up, and they're waiting to see if the payroll tax cuts are extended.
$99 refurbished HP Touchpads
Another fire sale on the way for HP's Touchpad. techcrunch.com says the failed tablet will go on sale on Hewlett Packard's official e-bay store starting this Sunday at 6pm. The 16GB version for $99. But there is a Catch: you need a PayPal account, and you will be buying a refurbished HP Touchpad.
Hasbro going green for Christmas
Parents you're going to love hearing this! Those toys under the Christmas tree will become safer for the environment. Hasbro said today they will totally eliminate PVC from all of the company's toy and game packaging beginning in 2013. The company says they have already begun to phase out PVCs from some of its packaging. PVC is an indestructible plastic that releases hydrochloric acid when burned.
6at4, stock market, economy, computers, unemployment, business/finance
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 43 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
41 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
43 min ago