6at4 Business Report: Child labor probe linked to Victoria's Secret
January 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Limited Brands, the owner of Victoria's Secret, may be in the hot seat
U.S. investigators are conducting a preliminary inquiry into forced *child* labor used in an organic and fair-trade cotton program that supplies the lingerie retailer.
Limited Brands says it is taking the matter very seriously and that the company does not tolerate child labor.
6at4, stock market, economy, air travel, victoria's secret, hacking, identity theft, business/finance
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 5 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 1 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 32 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China 57 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
23 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
1 min ago