6at4 Business Report: Child labor probe linked to Victoria's Secret
January 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Limited Brands, the owner of Victoria's Secret, may be in the hot seat
U.S. investigators are conducting a preliminary inquiry into forced *child* labor used in an organic and fair-trade cotton program that supplies the lingerie retailer.
Limited Brands says it is taking the matter very seriously and that the company does not tolerate child labor.
6at4, stock market, economy, air travel, victoria's secret, hacking, identity theft, business/finance
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 34 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos