Home Depot hiring in Philadelphia Region - 6at4 Business Report
January 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- The home improvement retailer is looking to add about 1,000 in the Philadelphia region.
Home Depot's already recruiting its seasonal workers for the spring. The giant home improvement chain is recruiting 70,000 seasonal workers - one month earlier than last year. The company tells us they are hiring over 1,000 people in the Philadelphia area. Spring is Home Depot's busiest selling season and it plans to roll out various discounts to compete for sales with Lowe's and Walmart.
6at4, stock market, economy, home depot, lowes, walmart, business/finance
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos