Home Depot hiring in Philadelphia Region - 6at4 Business Report
January 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- The home improvement retailer is looking to add about 1,000 in the Philadelphia region.
Home Depot's already recruiting its seasonal workers for the spring. The giant home improvement chain is recruiting 70,000 seasonal workers - one month earlier than last year. The company tells us they are hiring over 1,000 people in the Philadelphia area. Spring is Home Depot's busiest selling season and it plans to roll out various discounts to compete for sales with Lowe's and Walmart.
6at4, stock market, economy, home depot, lowes, walmart, business/finance
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness