Old Navy brand president resigns
SAN FRANCISCO - January 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gap Inc. says the president of its Old Navy brand is resigning.
The struggling retailer announced Thursday that Tom Wyatt will leave Old Navy Feb. 3. It named two senior executives to assume his duties while a search is held for a permanent replacement.
The departure of Wyatt is another blow to Gap as it struggles to turn around its falling sales trends. Wyatt joined Gap in 2006 and took over as head of the Old Navy brand in 2008.
Wyatt, 56, is leaving to become the CEO of Portland, Ore.-based childhood education company Knowledge Universe.
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 5 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- Neighbors help residents escape Trenton fire 56 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
18 min ago