PepsiCo says 3 more brands hit $1B mark
PURCHASE, N.Y. - January 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- PepsiCo Inc. is announcing two weeks before it reports its quarterly results that three more of its brands have surpassed $1 billion in annual revenue.
The nation's largest food and beverage maker said Thursday that Diet Mountain Dew, Brisk and Starbucks ready-to-drink beverages each hit this key measure.
PepsiCo sells Brisk and Starbucks through partnerships, respectively, with Unilever and Starbucks Corp.
PepsiCo now has 22 billion-dollar brands, double the number it had in 200. The company says this demonstrates the company's focus on expanding its business.
PepsiCo is expected to report its fourth-quarter and full-year results in two weeks. The company has struggled with higher costs and slowing demand in the U.S. but offset that with higher prices and an increased focus on emerging markets.
pepsi cola, starbucks, business/finance
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 19 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 14 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 44 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
9 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
14 min ago