Hostess names CEO to steer through bankruptcy
NEW YORK (AP) - March 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Hostess Brands says it named a new CEO to steer the company through its Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization.
The Irving, Texas-based maker of Twinkies and Wonder Bread says Gregory F. Rayburn replaces Brian Driscoll, whose resignation is effective immediately.
Rayburn joined Hostess as chief restructuring officer in February and will now oversee the company's overall strategy and negotiations with its union.
Hostess filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in January, nearly three years after its predecessor emerged from bankruptcy proceedings.
The company has struggled with growing health concerns, increased competition and rising labor costs.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 5 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 34 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 32 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 54 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
3 min ago
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos