6at4 Business Report: A Lamborghini SUV?
The "Happiest Place on Earth" is about to get more caffeinated, plus the world of SUVs could be getting a high-end player.
Are You Financially Stable?
As Europe's economy showed manufacturing was down more than expected, a new survey by Citi revealed that while 74% of Americans consider themselves financially stable, more than 48% do not have the savings they need to achieve actual stability but one fourth of those surveyed say they don't expect to save any money this year. What about those tax refunds that would be a good place to start? Half surveyed says they will save that refund and not spent or invest it or used to pay down debt.
New Car Incentives Down
If you're looking to buy a new car don't expect to get a lot of incentives. Bloomberg Research shows new car incentives are near a record low and are down 10% compared with last year. Incentives last year on a new car were about $2,400 per vehicle and now they are down to $2,100 per vehicle. You'll also find auto dealers are more firm with their pricing because supplies of new vehicles are tighter than in the past so they need fewer incentives to sell their cars.
Starbucks Opening in Disney Parks
Your next trip to Disney might include a Starbucks run. Starbucks will soon be available at all Disney theme parks this June. Expect a regular Starbucks menu with everything from coffee to frappacunnios to sandwiches and pastries.
The maker of high-speed, high-priced sports cars could be getting into the SUV business. Check out the Lamborghini Urus concept car. It's made of lightweight carbon, and has cameras instead of side mirrors. Lamborghini says it is prepared to produce as many as 3,000 of the cars a year. No word on the price. But, in case you were wondering, the lowest-price car Lamborghini makes is $180,000 dollars.
6at4, stock market, economy, automobiles, disney, starbucks, business/finance
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized