6at4 Business Report: Ford; Insurance at Costco; Who's hiring?
Ford gets an upgrade; You can buy insurance at Pa. Costco stores; Hospitality industry is hiring
Ford's Investment Ranking improves
Ford Motor Company's credit rating was upgraded to investment grade by company Fitch Ratings. This is the first time it's been above junk status in 6 years. Fitch says Ford has significantly improved its financial performance. Ford has been profitable for almost 2 years now. The upgrade will reduce Ford's borrowing costs.
Insurance at Costco
If you're a Costco member you'll now be able to buy more than just paper towels and bulk food. Aetna is now offering individual health insurance plans to Costco members in Pennsylvania and 8 other states. There are five plans to choose from with major medical benefits.
Jobs Growing in Travel Industry
If you're looking for a job, you might try the travel industry. Hotels and motels are in hiring mode. The Federal Reserve and others say a rise in leisure and business trips is creating employment opportunities across the country. Marriott International among those looking for workers. It expects to increase staff 6% this year.
6at4, stock market, economy, ford motor company, business/finance
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School 19 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 39 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 32 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
8 min ago