Honda recalls nearly 53,000 Acura TL sedans in US
DETROIT (AP) - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Honda says it's recalling nearly 53,000 Acura TL sedans in the U.S. to fix a problem with power steering hoses.
The hoses can deteriorate over time and leak fluid. That can cause the cars to lose power steering or even cause a fire.
The sedans are from the 2007 and 2008 model years. Honda says there have been no reported crashes, injuries or fires related to the problem.
Honda Motor Co. recalled 273,000 TLs in in 2008 for a similar problem. They were from the 2004 through 2008 model years.
Owners will get letters in mid-June telling them to take their cars to an Acura dealer.
honda, automobiles, recall, business/finance
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 21 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 37 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 42 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 48 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 57 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
37 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
42 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila....
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
58 min ago