Tropicana CEO is new head of NJ casino group
Friday, June 29, 2012
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- The CEO of the Tropicana Casino and Resort will take over as the new president of the Casino Association of New Jersey, the trade association for Atlantic City's casinos.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
new jersey, atlantic city, casinos, business/finance
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
More business resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos