6at4 Business Report: Home Preservation Workshops
August 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wells Fargo & Company is hosting a free Home Preservation Workshop in Philadelphia for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wells Fargo Financial, and Wells Fargo Home Equity customers facing financial hardships.
Wells Fargo Home Preservation Workshops
Wells Fargo & Company is hosting a free Home Preservation Workshop in Philadelphia for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Wells Fargo Financial, and Wells Fargo Home Equity customers facing financial hardships.
Wells Fargo has invited more than 43,000 mortgage customers in the greater Philadelphia region to the free workshop which will be held on Wednesday, August 15 and Thursday, August 16, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Hall C, 1101 Arch Street in Philadelphia. Attendance is free.
Walk-ins are welcome, though registration is strongly recommended in order to guarantee the ability to meet one-on-one with a representative. Sign up by midnight on Sunday, August 12, 2012 at www.wfhmevents.com/leadingthewayhome. For more information call 1-800-405-8067.
6at4, stock market, economy, wells fargo, home sales, business/finance
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 49 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases