50,000 pounds of ground beef recalled for possible E.coli
WASHINGTON, D.C. - August 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Kansas beef packing company is recalling more than 50,000 pounds of ground beef because of possible E.coli contamination.
The products were produced in 40-to-60 pound cases, on July 18th for retailers, wholesalers and food service distributors across the country.
So far, there are no reports of any illnesses.
E.coli is potentially deadly.
For a full list, click here on the ground beef recalled.
recall, consumer news
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 48 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 52 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 33 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
52 min ago
More consumer resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos