IRS tax support limited?
Thursday, January 07, 2010
January 6, 2010 (WPVI) -- If you need help with your taxes good luck getting someone on the line at the Internal Revenue Service.The IRS estimates only 70-percent of the people who call its toll-free help line this tax season will actually get to talk to someone. And that's if the agency even meets its current service goal.
Callers lucky enough to get through will have to wait on hold an average of 12 minutes.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
tax day, taxes, irs, consumer news
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 17 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
More 6abc.com links