New perks for Comcast customers
PHILADELPHIA - May 21, 2010 (WPVI) -- We've told you before that Comcast already offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all services to unhappy customers.
What you may not know is customers can also earn a $20 credit if a service technician shows up late, even if he calls to give you a heads up!
And here's what's new: Comcast also says it's testing a service in some markets that allows customers to call and get the technician's estimated time of arrival.
No word on when that perk will arrive in Philadelphia.
comcast, consumer news
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 40 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 27 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
32 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
27 min ago