Walmart to sell iPhone for $97
May 25, 2010 (WPVI) -- If you've been waiting to buy a iPhone, Walmart has a deal you may be interested in.
The retailer is slashing the price of the iPhone 3GS, starting today.
The 16 gigabyte iPhone is now selling for $97 with a new two year contract.
That a savings of about $100.
Apple is expected to unveil its plans for a new version of the iPhone next month.
Analysts say it could be working to clear out its remaining iPhone inventory.
walmart, apple, consumer news
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting