Chase online banking still having problems
NEW YORK - September 15, 2010 -- Problems at Chase's online banking service are continuing.
The site went down Monday night and was down all day Tuesday. A Chase spokesman said service was restored early Wednesday, but later Wednesday morning the site again carried a message saying service was unavailable.
Chase has 16.5 million customers who bank online. Chase's ATMs and telephone banking services weren't affected.
Chase spokesman Thomas Kelly said Chase would work with any customers who had online bill payment deadlines they couldn't meet because of the outage.
Outraged bank customers took to their Twitter accounts to share their frustration.
chase bank, consumer news
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 6 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 29 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police