Chase online banking still having problems
NEW YORK - September 15, 2010 -- Problems at Chase's online banking service are continuing.
The site went down Monday night and was down all day Tuesday. A Chase spokesman said service was restored early Wednesday, but later Wednesday morning the site again carried a message saying service was unavailable.
Chase has 16.5 million customers who bank online. Chase's ATMs and telephone banking services weren't affected.
Chase spokesman Thomas Kelly said Chase would work with any customers who had online bill payment deadlines they couldn't meet because of the outage.
Outraged bank customers took to their Twitter accounts to share their frustration.
chase bank, consumer news
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 2 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 44 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 31 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 37 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor